Future Recuitment for ~N1ghtHawx Ops~

Werbung:

Fugitivebush

gees sassy it was just a question anyways setter down. It wasn't meant to be mean or anything. I justed wanted to know. If your sig and avatar was you or not. By the look of the sig and avatar was the question of goth or emo. All i was was curious.

BTW the only reason why I came to the forum was to get help on the game from people like you cause I am not the greatest at the game and i thought i might as well advertise my clan too so whatever. Ill just go all over the web saying this forum has mean people, and such.

I am sorry Illspirit, Please forgive me. Lets start over.

Fugitivebush

WTH, seriously, im trying to be nice.

This is BS. You want me to leave the forum and say this forum has mean people.

All i am trying to do is be nice... But w/e I don't have to be... I just thought maybe we can stop this fued, JESUS CHRIST!

MooCowMan

yes i do believe Jesus Christ is my lord and savior and i would rather die then say im not his follower.

Going down the wrong path my friend.. and I don't mean religiously. Ill here can go on forever how theres no god. I recommend just putting him on ignore now or just pretend he doesn't exist.

InfamousBRD

Stupid kill-to-death ratio. It is a bunch of shit if your good your good a kdr is pointless it just means you sucked less at the beginning.

Werbung: