Future Recuitment for ~N1ghtHawx Ops~

Fugitivebush

Hey guys

im recuiting now for the future of ym clan that will come very soon i mean very soon.

So Yah

Recuitment starts now: (any rank above or PVT)(any KDR)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

WE will have a site which i will post soon and much more to come so join.

Werbung:

Fugitivebush

Hey the clan is ready now sorry for that i justed wanted members in advance but the clan is ready and i suggest you get xfire and a headset so thje clan can talk.

BTW i am a newb too clans so i may not be exactly great but yeah join plz.

We only have 2 members

and we will have a clan website up.

also our clan has a xfire clan so when you get xfire join the clan which is

~N1ghtHawx Ops~

Fugitivebush

hey seriously how do you know. Don't judge people on what you hear, judge on what you see and you don/t frickin know. I gave you info on what it as like and what i propose to do. I just started the clan anyways so ofcourse its going to take awhile to get memberfs so seriously.

Dont say anything unless you have something good to say.
And that was not good to say so shut your pie holes.
You need to seriously think about what you say and actually see it.

Dipsticked

Your clan's pretty pathetic too.

I also have to agree with that.

My clan whines every clan match, and calls almost every clan a hacker clan. The most pathetic thing is im usually the one doing the best while the others are lagging like hell. Im waiting till I find a decent clan until I leave, just because the leader is a friend of mine. What, have you fought my clan before?

Also, I did think about what I said, and I saw it. So, whats your point? The whole "Dont say anything unless you have something good to say" is plain stupid. Have a nice day.

tylerkunt69

Did you guys know the leade rof operation asylum "CLAN RANKING 98th"
Is owned by a total nub?

so is paroxysme

just because hes a nub does not mean his clan is a nub rofl?
My clan is ranked in the top 200 and my kdr is 0.63 :).

Also no clan is good when it starts and it never will be if he cant recruit people.
So you never know just apply :).

-lnFaMous-

hey seriously how do you know. Don't judge people on what you hear, judge on what you see and you don/t frickin know. I gave you info on what it as like and what i propose to do. I just started the clan anyways so ofcourse its going to take awhile to get memberfs so seriously.

Dont say anything unless you have something good to say.
And that was not good to say so shut your pie holes.
You need to seriously think about what you say and actually see it.

1. Who says pie holes? ...
2. Don't judge people? Im not, im judging if your clan will be a failure or not, and due to your requirments (PFC takes 10 minutes to obtain), I don't believe it will go very far.

I could be wrong though, perhaps you are one of the best. If that is so, you will have thought this through already. What do you have to offer to your clan members?

Fun? Training? Skill? You probably just woke up one day, got to PFC, said this game is cool and decided to make a clan.

Im not here to blow your dreams out your ass. Let me help you out a bit.

1. Before making a clan, Join someone elses. It will help you understand the true core of clan matches, and clans in general. Clans aren't only about Clan Wars, and the sooner you realize that, the better chance you have to survive.

2. Don't make seriously low requirements or let people slide in under your requirements. What would you rather have, 20 Really bad players who hardly play, or 8 Professionals who play nearly 8 Hrs a day? Case Closed.

EX: My requirements for my clan are:
MSG or Higher (Jumping to CSM Shortly)
1.8 KDR or Higher (Jumping to 2.0kdr)

We have 30/30 Members and nearly 15 people on at all times. We have enough to do multiple scrimmages, in other words, Get three wins in the time it takes to get one.

Hope you luck with your clan.

NoMercy

Lol...just join an already established clan, win some matches and maybe form a clan when you're good enough to lead one. I personally have never been a member in a clan, always just the leader and it's caused my clan to fail pretty hard, but then again we're just a group of friends that don't take this shit seriously.

Fugitivebush

yah im going to join a different one

BTW illspirit r u emo or goth; your sig and avatar are creepy and wierd and they look emo and goth; it seems ur a girl too if thats you idk.

Werbung:

illspirit

BTW Fugitivebush r u douche bag, ur sig and avatar are toolish and they look like shit; it seems ur a douche bag too if thats you idk