FrIeNdLy FiRe & Ur WoRsT MiStAkEs O.o

SpIkE_JoNzE

i made this topic cuz...as the title say...not many of us play while having friendly fire on. lol...so this topic is for those who...have seen or made stoopid gameplays...like me lol....here i go:

I was in junk flea in an all perm battle...we had of course FF on...and the i though in nade the enemy position...so i did it...but i did not realized that sum mates were going directly to my nade..and BAM!!!! Ultra-Teammates-Kill....o_O

PD: moderators...if u think this is not in the correct section...delet it or move it plz....thank you!!!!

Werbung:

SPARTANZ77

clan match and my one of mai mates went on front of me and i thought he was an enemy so i shot him,hes like spartan i can see you might kill your mates with a nade or law but you shot me a point blank!

chrisbrown

I was in junk flea with FF on ( i don't know why) and i threw a nade at a giant mob thinking hellz yes unltra kill instead.... my teammates ks'd my mob and they all died in one nade and i got Team killed through the entire game lol.

NSXTypeR

Well for me it was Snow Vally, FF was on and I thought I seen my opponent and drew my MSG-90 and shot him in the head lol. He did get me back for it a couple of times though.

Panda

I...always...accidentally...shoot...teammates. I'm a very jittery person, so when I have my shotgun out, I go crazy whenever I see anything that looks remotely like a person. Tree! BANG! Enemy! HEADSHOT! Friend! Oops...I try not to join FF on games...

Roger117

I was in a Junk Flea pub, and I would think there wouldn't be FF on, so as I usually would I shot at the enemy when I saw them, but this time my friend comes in front of me, which also means getting into my line of fire, he died, though I also killed the enemy in the tunnel, he was going WTF?????

sp1res

haha my favorite one was when my stupid teamate was tryin to glitch and i knew FF was on so i went and knived him like 15 times lol and he finaly got mad and left

SpIkE_JoNzE

todays one was at snow vally in a melee battle...i bought a Kukri...(the first time i use one of those)and i was gunna headshot a random noob...and bam...i hit one of my teammates...and died...lol...re got revenge againste me a couple of times lol...

Bostro

We always play with ff on. Mostly to kill glitchers and random hackers that join. But it also helps guys get use to NOT shooting ur team or watching wear u throw nades. Makes you actually have to use some skill instead of just spraying and praying.

We were in a snd snow valley. Were 2v1 when I plant. I just to my mates side and the BOOM! He clicked his mouse by accident and hs me. Got lucky and held them off b4 they could defuse.

TAW_Paramarta

We always play with ff on. Mostly to kill glitchers and random hackers that join. But it also helps guys get use to NOT shooting ur team or watching wear u throw nades. Makes you actually have to use some skill instead of just spraying and praying.
off b4 they could defuse.

I totally agree with Bostro. We TAW usually also play with FF on, first to kill glitchers and cheaters (fun part), and also to get used to it, because the formal clan matches have FF on.

Having FF on is a good thing, because it will make your awareness and skill improve. You will be more aware where your teammate is and you don't just spray and pray on CQC. Any map can be played with FF on, even those small maps (Junk flea, brushwood, etc), but with smaller number of squads (4-6).

SpIkE_JoNzE

the last time i playes CA.. with FF on...i had a lot of Betrayal N00bs that were killing us....in my team...and me and my teammates..own3d them all while we were owning the enemies lol

DarkLink

Well, I think it was when I had my incendiary grenades. =) It was like my friend and me throwing incendiary grenades and nerve gas everywhere in Junk Flea, o_O

Codi69

I was in a Junk Flea pub, and I would think there wouldn't be FF on, so as I usually would I shot at the enemy when I saw them, but this time my friend comes in front of me, which also means getting into my line of fire, he died, though I also killed the enemy in the tunnel, he was going WTF?????

lol, one time when I was playing on team Bravo (on Junk Flea,) and I was sniping enemies that were in the tunnel. One of my teammates jumped onto the steps just as I shot, and it killed him, then went thru and killed my target as well, lol. My teammate was pi**ed, and the enemy accused me of hacking lol.

Werbung:

BoJack341

I was in Junk flea own the hell out of everyone(G36e FTW) and me being me killed one of my teammates, not once but about 3 times, he got really mad and killed me back and we ended up killing each other the WHOLE game, and the funny thing about is that we ended up meeting up again on a different server in the same rattlesnake game with freindly fire on!