Freezing!

jerry3667

I went to play combat arms the other day, when i logged in and everything i went to pick my server and then the channel. well when i get into the channel it stops loading and freezes right before i get in, and all i see is a black screen.:mad:
So i re downloaded combat arms, and it worked fine for the rest of the day, but i tried to get on about 10 mins ago, and now it wont work. This is really frustrating me. i really dont want to wait another "3 hrs" to download it again to get the same reults, please can anyyone help me?:mad:::[/SIZE]

Werbung:

jerry3667

i dont have another computer, combat arms worked before, i had this game for about 3 months, it should still work or not give me the patch to "try and fix things", idk, any other suggestions?????:mad:

jerry3667

thanks for the suggestions, but i dont want to go through the hastle of updating drivers. i have a really good cpu with plenty of memory and good internet. And i think my drivers are up to date. I think its one of the patches, could that be a reason? is there a way to get the game without certain patches?:confused::mad:

Roger117

thanks for the suggestions, but i dont want to go through the hastle of updating drivers. i have a really good cpu with plenty of memory and good internet. And i think my drivers are up to date. I think its one of the patches, could that be a reason? is there a way to get the game without certain patches?:confused::mad:

If you don't get the game patches, then you won't be able to play CA.

jerry3667

oh. well idk what to do, i just got done re downloading the game, and 3 hrs later, still the same results. there has to be a way to fix this, is there like technical people here to help or not. This is really nerve racking, my cpu is more then capable of playing this game.:mad::mad::mad::confused:

oh. well idk what to do, i just got done re downloading the game, and 3 hrs later, still the same results. there has to be a way to fix this, is there like technical people here to help or not. This is really nerve racking, my cpu is more then capable of playing this game.:mad::mad::mad:

dude that happens to me to , but heres the trick just wait a few minutes may take up to 5 -10 but then the gae loading screen comes ;)

jerry3667

what loading screen, it is still not working after re downloading 2 times, tying to manual patch it. Now when i log in pick the server and start to go into the channel, it still freezes, but now sometimes it says buffer error, or something to that line. Its really frustrating. :mad::confused::(

laxfiend

anyone find a solution to this problem or what's causing it? i've tried and i can't figure out why it's happening. someone on the nexon forums said it could be a virus but i can't find one on my computer with mcafee. anyone know what the deal is?

Werbung: