Forever Blue/ Endless Ocean, WDYT?

Squiddy

Shripe said:
Squiddy said:
EngWii said:
It's the sort of thing that sells well in Japan, but not anywhere else, no one in the UK will buy it except me ;)

Somehow, I don't think so.
It matches everything that a Touch! Generations game involves.
Currently, Wii Sports, WarioWare and Big Brain Academy and Trauma Center are in that catregory, and I think Nintendo will advertise this properly. I have a feeling it'll do well because of the novelty appeal. ^_^

Perhaps there's novelty appeal, but I still don't think people will find it that interesting of a game to put down $50 for it.

Ah, but you see, I'm talking about England, the country that saved Nintendo when they were down on their last legs. Many new gamers in the UK went gaga over Brain Training (Brain Age to USA) - which is why Nintendo may be selling it here for £20-30.

So er, $50 - £40 I think in UK (plus Tax, VAT, Rip-off Britain costs etc)..
And erm, £20-30 = $30-40 - cheap.

And don't try using currency converters here - it never converts directly in the UK.

Werbung:

Squiddy

£25 for a brand new game is a BARGAIN.

Once again, straght conversions of USD to GBP don't apply in gaming.

EngWii

Squiddy said:
£25 for a brand new game is a BARGAIN.

Once again, straght conversions of USD to GBP don't apply in gaming.

I agree, £25 is such a good price, why does the uk get sucky prices? :(
If this was £25 when it came out, i'd be up town buying it on the release date.

AndreasC

Shripe said:
Squiddy said:
EngWii said:
It's the sort of thing that sells well in Japan, but not anywhere else, no one in the UK will buy it except me ;)

Somehow, I don't think so.
It matches everything that a Touch! Generations game involves.
Currently, Wii Sports, WarioWare and Big Brain Academy and Trauma Center are in that catregory, and I think Nintendo will advertise this properly. I have a feeling it'll do well because of the novelty appeal. ^_^

Perhaps there's novelty appeal, but I still don't think people will find it that interesting of a game to put down $50 for it.

I know I would.

Werbung:

Theherolink_1

One thing bad about this thread...wrong section and I was going to talk about that game:) but I forgot It doesn't seem so cool but if you notice it has the "wi-fi" icon I wonder what the hell is this game about....