Fonejacker

EngWii

Does anyone watch it ?
It's on E4, thursdays, 10:30 Pm.
Basically, it is someone making prank phoncalls, along to humourous animations, asking for bank account details, trying to sell 42 mb broadband, miss-pronouncing things like dvd and instead saying doovdé, i love it.
If you haven't seen it, i suggest that you search for it on youtube, some of them crack me up, lol.

Werbung:

beerbert

i watch it its so cool my favourite is the person who rings up people and asks if they 'wanting upragdings' for there mobile phone and there broadbandings here is a link to watch fonejacker online for free this is how i watch the episodes>> http://stage6.divx.com/ScorpioMY/video/1414905/FoneJacker---S01E02 then to get other episodes of fonejacker on the right click related videos and there are the other episodes!!

killtheoldway

ahh i love it wen he says is brand names like JVC but says as a word not as letters ! and when he says is it ready for the HD, but says it like "is it ready for hood" made me chucke :D :L

EngWii

lol, my favourite has to be the guy with the brand names too, everyone should watch, it's so funny. lol, "ready for de hood"
i also like the bradband guy, "you sound temptedings"

Matt

I havent seen it yet, been wanting to watch it every week now! But forget/working.

I'll see what youtube fetches me.

Werbung: