First Wii Homebrew Released!!!

Werbung:

titch.ryan

umm this is not homebrew, merely an exploit which in future should allow homebrew on the wii through the form of a loader. It is a wonderful achievement and hope it will lead to an amazing Wii homebrew scene to rival that of the psp.

Sousanator

It is homebrew. Even if it just says 'Hello World' that means unsigned code can run, making this the first ever [released] wii homebrew. Just like the PSP, and every other console, 'Hello World' is a test program that is always used as the first homebrew.
The PSP didn't come out with a emulator when it first ran unsigned code, it came out with 'Nems Hello World'.

It is a very primitive form of homebrew, but it still is homebrew.

titch.ryan

I can't wait for them to bring all the gamecube emulators, so they can run in wii mode. hopefully we can have a decent n64 emulator with no need to shell out £10 for an old n64 game.

kevmaster

Hopefully they'll get it to run from the SD slot soon. I also hope that they make one for a different game. I don't have Twilight Princess :(

hockeyhero

Well for those who updated to the latest Photo Channel and missed playing youR MP3s (cause we know everyone bought a wii to play MP3s), here is a homebrew MP3 Player for your wii.

MP3 Player for Wii (Wii mode) using Zelda Exploit - TehSkeen.com

PS: It is unkown yet if the new update patches the exploit, so it is recommended not to run the update yet
PSS: Matt, I still think we need a Homebrew section

cool... nice to play mp3's again..:)

i unfortunately updated mine..:(

Werbung: