Final fantasy

Lintz

supersujay said:
ya that is a good point besides they have only 1-5 on the gameboy but anyways if we do get a ff game then will be like 1 year after the PS3 releases it

The reason that they have released the ff1-5 for the gameboy is because the game is for nintendo consoles in the beginning. But nintendo ruined the contract when it was on the n64 release and the ff games ended up at sony. So the chances is small that they will release the real ff games for wii. Only shit like the one on gamecube.

Werbung:

Squiddy

Time to bring you all to reality.

Yes, Square is currently making Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles for the Wii. But I don't think it'll even touch XIII on PS3 and its spinoff, Versus XIII.

It was Nintendo's fault that FF VII never came out on N64 because they insisted on using cartdriges instead of discs which is why a main FF is not coming to Nintendo consoles apart from the GBA and DS remakes and spinoffs.

I'm new to FF but I'm gonna try to buy all the FFs from I-VI on GBA (NES/SNES originally), maybe III on DS if I even get a DS (unlikely, my mum made me return my Lite after 3 days. :() and definitely get a PS3 and get VII, VIII, IX on PSone and X and XII. Hmm, so much money.

Shripe

If you look earlier in the thread, there's one more Crystal Chronicles type game that will be for the Wii.. after that, who knows?

kaitora

i have to say, i'm curious about revenant wings on ds, as it follows the story of vaan and penelo after ff12's game events... i wonder what happens next

Werbung: