Final Fantasy XII

Undead_Lives

Anyone here play? Here's the place to chat about it.
To get things started off...
My characters are 3 at 64, 3 at 62. Currently finding loot for Tournesol (two handed sword, arguably the best) and also trying to fill up my beastiary.
My set-up:
Weapons: Melee characters-Deathbringer/Golden axe | Ranged: Fomalhaut (best gun)/Yoichi Bow
Shield: Crystal Shield. Good all-around shield.
Chest armor: Maximillians
Head armor: Golden Skullcaps/Circlet
Accessory: Embroidered Tippets, Bubble Belts, or w/e I need.

Currently I'm looking for the Mardu Entite since it's raining in Giza. Quite annoying to say the least >.>
Oh, and as for optional Espers (I have all the story line ones of course) I have Adrammelech, Zalera, and Exodus.

So far, I have to say, I love this game XD
They story line is quite good, a few plot holes here and there but nothing much. I like the Battle System, but Gambits sorta make it to easy. And all the side stuff you can do, is quite fun.

Well, go ahead and post just about anything you want about this game.

Werbung:

Kem Rixen

I'm really not sure if I want to play this one, I'm really more of a fan of the older ones. Final Fantasy VI, in my opinion, was the best game in the franchise, if not in the entire RPG genre. I didn't care too much for VII, though VIII was pretty nice. IX was the last one I actually really played, it wasn't very good, so I stopped after that one. So, in your opinion, do you think I should get this game?

Fladian

I couldn't agree more with Kem Rixen here. Final Fantasy VI is still one of my favorite games of all times. I personally stopped playing after VIII. XII isn't very attractive to me...

Undead_Lives

In my opinion, it's a great game. Not at all dissapointing, the battle system is much more complicated and challenging, the story is pretty good (hard to get a perfect one...) and also the characters are well develloped.
I personally haven't played VI, (earliest one I've played is VII) but I do recommend this one. However, since I haven't played VI, I can't tell you how it compares.

Squishy-1

i have the game but once i got a few epsers in my ps2 stopped reading disks so im pretty much screwed unless i play at a friends

Werbung:

Squishy-1

same ive gone through 2 of them now and a total of 4 ps2's...
classic ps2 (magnets off balance wont read disk)
classic ps2 (wont turn on)
new ps2 (Laser was placed wrong, destroyed 5 games)
new ps2 (wont read disks, no reason why)

the new ps2 destroyed games because the laser was to high from the ground and cut circles in disks

and im probably going to trade in all of my ps2 things to get me started on affording a wii since nintendo products are much more durable and the wii is cheaper then the other systems