1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our gamer community by registering for free here

FIFA anyone?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Xbox and other MS consoles' started by Charlesedwin, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Charlesedwin

Charlesedwin New Member

One of my favorite game is FIFA. I have played games like FIFA 07,08 and 09. I am waiting for the FIFA 10 and I think there should be some new skills..

2. garygofast

garygofast Active Member

What is FIFA sorry I can't remember what that is:confused:

3. techysappy

techysappy New Member

Though this is a very old thread but I just can't resist when I see 'FIFA'. The first I played was FIFA 02. Then 05, 07, 08, 09, 10 and finally 11. It is simply awesome.
    Though sometimes, I feel it a little boring but the boredom is short lived and I start playing it again with full force. :)

4. Popescu Radu

Popescu Radu New Member

I have been playing FIFA since '98 when the shots were almost all curled xD. I simply love FIFA, I love football IRL too. It's simply my favorite sport. I usually play it everyday with friends, 5 vs 5 be a pro, it's pretty nice. I reccomend playing this game to everyone here.

5. Mr. E

Mr. E Member

FIFA is soccer for americans. I've never played it before, but I've heard it's really fun.

6. LeonardK

LeonardK New Member

FIFA 12 is the bomb, however Ultimate Team can be quite frustrating as a lot of it depends on your luck of opening packs.

7. Pastulio6267

Pastulio6267 Member

I've never owned a FIFA game before, but I've played it with friends and it's actually really fun. Considering none of us are soccer fans that says something about the games.

8. Dealge

Dealge New Member

I've played FIFA and it's a blast. Honestly FIFA is more fun that actual soccer. :)