FIFA 08

Werbung:

TimpZ

a foot attachment? I don't have room for that! what if you slip and break your neck? or break a vase, or something else stupid?? Sounds like an upcoming catastrophe!

killtheoldway

TimpZ said:
a foot attachment? I don't have room for that! what if you slip and break your neck? or break a vase, or something else stupid?? Sounds like an upcoming catastrophe!

Hahah yeeh true ! i would end up breaking something! lol

Calum

Seriously, this game is growing on me, the top to bottom view and motion controls I mean. I'm fed up of pro evo.
Going back to FIFA this year.

Ryano

Calum said:
Seriously, this game is growing on me, the top to bottom view and motion controls I mean. I'm fed up of pro evo.

I still prefer Pro Evo, dunno why, I just do.

Danny

Ryano said:
Calum said:

You told us why.. "Because it's much easier to score than FIFA".. We've said this a thousand times..

Ryano

Danny said:
Ryano said:
Calum said:

You told us why.. "Because it's much easier to score than FIFA".. We've said this a thousand times..

Wheh the hell did I say that??

Danny

Ryano said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
Calum said:

FIFA 08 vs Pro Evolution thread ;)

Ryano

Danny said:
Ryano said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
Calum said:

FIFA 08 vs Pro Evolution thread ;)

OH....well that was ages ago.

Werbung: