Favourite race

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

Oh flad i see now... You forgot the right name. Its Magnataur, not minotaur. :p And they look like heavily boosted centaurs adapted to very cold climates.

Jacek

UD >> NE, ORC > NE thats the sad truth. I like NE most but hate when UD is getting his a* kicked by me whole game, his hero drop like flies, he sits in base (10 spirit towers etc), he gets out of base with garg/destro/abom and its gg.

Werewulf

undead r good defenders and rushers with ghouls.
but humans..you need a good rush or a giant army to win..
all those farms give me the mental cramps..

Benx_X

UD >> NE, ORC > NE thats the sad truth. I like NE most but hate when UD is getting his a* kicked by me whole game, his hero drop like flies, he sits in base (10 spirit towers etc), he gets out of base with garg/destro/abom and its gg.
[/b]
wrong, they are hard to stop but its not imposible, you need to try micro better probly, tell me what units did you have?

Benx_X

ok well i just found out your problem jacek, you need CHIMES!, a supirior flying unit that can kill a hero ITSELF wich is a rare thing for units, also druids of the claw in bear form fully teched do 1 thing O.W.N

MeTaL GuArD

I never played Night Elves in meeles, though i think they are good as a support in team games like 2v2: NE make archers while for example an orc would concentrate on meele units.

Undead_Lives

ok well i just found out your problem jacek, you need CHIMES!, a supirior flying unit that can kill a hero ITSELF wich is a rare thing for units, also druids of the claw in bear form fully teched do 1 thing O.W.N
[/b]
I have to admit....bears fully teched out are friggen amazing.

Tenebrae

When it comes to playing the game, orcs are my favorite race cuz they have tough units.
But my most favorite race in all of warcraft are the dwarves: tough as iron, hard drinkers, and rob-zombie beards. Booya! :yay:
The elves are cool too. Elves as in bloodelves, high elves, and night elves.

Fladian

Ingame, I'd always go for the humans. But when the game is not really involved, I'd probably always go for just about kind of elf.

Funny how I never liked dwarves...

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

Incredible, 2 years old topic. I haven't played meeles in a VERY long time now, but from what i've seen by my friend playing, funny strat is to rush in with hums and putting towers in the enemy's base.