Favorite WC3 MAP?

MeTaL GuArD

*beep* TD makes my imagination run wild. :p Yet i know its H.ell TD. And might be that i mistyped the name. Its Element TD, haven't played Elemental TD. Last days my favorite: CotMRP/DoBRP.(RP for ever!) Though those 2 maps arent for total newbies in RP... Unless someone will bother to teach you about the point of the game or how to play it.

Werbung:

imported_Death

DotA Allstars, DotA Extreme, Battleships Crossfire are great AoS maps...
And my favorite is definietly Age of Myths, witch is not mutch played, but is a great AoS.

MeTaL GuArD

Bah, Age of Myths >>> DotA. :p

Last-days favorite: DBZ Supreme RPG. Cause i play it with my friend and cause the spells look cool. And also for that you can save and load in this.

Tenebrae

I guess DOTA is pretty fun, but I don't get why it's so friggin popular. I mean, tons of people host that game on BNet.

Anyway, I mostly like the siege-type games, such as Helms Deep, or more pointedly, the Battle of Troy. I also like arena maps and sometimes roleplaying.

st33m

I guess DOTA is pretty fun, but I don't get why it's so friggin popular. I mean, tons of people host that game on BNet.

Anyway, I mostly like the siege-type games, such as Helms Deep, or more pointedly, the Battle of Troy. I also like arena maps and sometimes roleplaying.

[/b]

DotA is liked because it's fast, simple, and doesnt take that much skill.

And probably because of some cycle where its popular so people play it making it more popular so more people play it etc etc.

Thought of some other maps that are good: Abyss Gates, Tree Tag, and NotD II

MeTaL GuArD

Recent favorites: Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Final Fantasy Tactics (similiar hero system as in Epic but AoS styled, my reccomendation for FF fans)

maTt540

I got some favorites.

My top 10:

1. Magnarok Rpg (Though its really bugged, its really fun!)

2. TRPG (The map im making the most progress with translating since its unprotected. Its an rp)

3. Real life 1.1

4. COt RPG

5. SHeep tag evolution

6. Redmoon 330

7. DOBRP (All but 7)

8. Blue TD (MUCH HARDER THAN ELEMENT TD!!!)

9. Neostorms spirit callers (An rpg map my pal Neostorm is making)

10. Kirbys quest (A map that died out after only 2 games... *cry*)

Well there you go! Beware I have some strange tastes in maps...almost none of these maps are seen, since none of them are popular to anyone.

MeTaL GuArD

Here at Northrend RPs are more popular, i know at least 3 clans that were made only for that. :p And i like all RPs but DoBRP(except 7 and WoD2), cause DoBRPs are insanely laggy for me and my friends, and only 7/WoD2 arent such and dont crash my comp after... And CoT RPG isnt dead either, i see a game hosted from time to time. Sometimes by me even, as i am a fan of it.

And i havent heard only of the Neostorms Spirit callers, Magnarok RPG(wasnt it Ragnarok maybe? I seen such a RPG hosted a couple of times),TRPG and Kirby's Quest.

Alekill

my favorites are DotA Allstars but i only liek Allstars in 1v1 for some reason i like Dota on RoC alot more and will actualy play with ppl lately i've just been playing element td but i cant beet it i get to lvl 60 every time and lose :(

MeTaL GuArD

I beaten Element TD 2 times. My newest favorties are: Hands of Sorrow Knight(mix Herocraft Arena and DotA for something better than both), Champions of Durance(similiar in gameplay to DotA but i like it way more) and Age of Myths(probably the best of my 3 favorites, has awesome spells and DotA gameplay.)

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

<span style="font-family:Lucida Console">Finally someone brought some life to Warcraft topic(it been dead for a few months...).
Ontopic: My favorites for the moment are: Age of Myths(new remade version), (Hero.Hunt) TD and Wars of Warcraft ORPG.</span>