Favorite Book

Werbung:
Timeline, Jurrasic park, The lost world :Michael Crichton
The hunt for red October, Without remorse :Tom Clancy
The Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy + multiple sequels : Douglas Adams
Jonathan Livingston seagull: Richard Bach

n7n

Ive only completed one book, started to read lots, but lost interest, small attention span. The one book i finished was about war-torn Afghanistan, constant death and misery, kept me reading.

Doctor

The Catcher and The Rye- J.D Salinger

Oh, dude, please say you're joking... That book was god awful. :(

One favorite book?
Just one?
Seriously?
How about author? :}
Neil Gaiman's works are amazing. Not only a novelist but he did the critically acclaimed Sandman comic series.

Book I'm reading right now is rather nice. The Geographer's Library by Fasman. Got it for 2 bucks at B&N.

Jarnotic

MY favorite book is either count of mounte cristo by Alexandre Dumas,

OR

One flew over the cuckoo's nest by ken kesey.

1_3__3_7

Oh, dude, please say you're joking... That book was god awful. :(

One favorite book?
Just one?
Seriously?
How about author? :}
Neil Gaiman's works are amazing. Not only a novelist but he did the critically acclaimed Sandman comic series.

Book I'm reading right now is rather nice. The Geographer's Library by Fasman. Got it for 2 bucks at B&N.

Get out, if I actually like a book, it means it's good.

john66

I love the thrawn trilogy, my favorite out of the three is Dark Force Rising. You guys should try them if you like star wars.

rocktrns

OK I just finished reading To kill a Mocking Bird and it was really good. my class is still on chapter. If you read this book in school the firs part will be boring but the second half of it is awesome.

E

Elite SEAL

Tom Clancy books are great, so are John Birmingham's books -"Weapons of Choice" "Designated Targets" and "Final Impact"

Another cool book I just read was "Return With Honor" by Captain Scott O'Grady. It's about Scott O'Grady who was an Air Force pilot shot down over Bosnia in 1996 -true story.

Werbung: