explorers of time/darkness

cutekurby18

can any body tell me about the new pokemon mysterie dungon?:confused::confused::confused:<

[i'll tell you something:listen:click on this link if you want videogames but have no money.]

Werbung:

pkf0rtzh4ar

well let me explain...the first mystery dungeon was about resceuing pokemon...this one is more about exploring...you have to explore dungeons and find treasures...you wake up as a pokemon and again a other pokemon ( your partner ) finds you...so than you guys go to a kind of building which is made for explorers...all pokemon who wanna be master explorers go there...every day you got missions to explore dungeons...the money you find in treasures gets donated to the building for the explorers...you only may keep 10% ( so if you find $500 you only keep $50 for yourself...) just as in the other mystery dungeon games you got a special ability...first it wasnt really a ability but in your dreams you could contact with a pokemon named gardevoir...this time your special ablity is that you can look whats going on in other places...for example 1 time you see that 1 of your friends is in problems in a cave...than you go to the cave and save him...well i guess that its a little dizzy because my english isnt that good...but i hope i've helpedyou :)

Sousanator

You get to be a Pokemon, who can fight other Pokemon in a suedo real time fighting.

Oh, and the Pokemon talk, with words... its terrifying

If you like the other Pokemon games, don't get Mystery Dungeon, its too odd of a change

pkf0rtzh4ar

You get to be a Pokemon, who can fight other Pokemon in a suedo real time fighting.

Oh, and the Pokemon talk, with words... its terrifying

If you like the other Pokemon games, don't get Mystery Dungeon, its too odd of a change

why you say that...i liked all the pokemon games and i also like mystery dungeon...it may be a big change but thats just fun...i get boored of catching legendary's with the master balls i copied or my friend gave me...in mystery dungeon it is at least a CHALLENGE to win of good pokemon...inn normal pokemon games u would never get a monster house would you?

Johnhg7

why you say that...i liked all the pokemon games and i also like mystery dungeon...it may be a big change but thats just fun...i get boored of catching legendary's with the master balls i copied or my friend gave me...in mystery dungeon it is at least a CHALLENGE to win of good pokemon...inn normal pokemon games u would never get a monster house would you?

True but the change is still odd, it just depends on what you like

pkf0rtzh4ar

thats ur meaning...i am happy that there are finally pokemon games with a real storyline...instead of getting 8 badges and then go to a league lol

Werbung: