EngineeredPlague

trimspa

We're EngineeredPlague - A Combat Arms clan only started towards the beginning of March. Since then we have already levelled to a company (3), and have approximately 18 slots open. We have a positive win to loss ratio and the majority of our losses have been to hacking clans. Now that we have members with the Elite Moderator we don't find this as much of a problem and we have a good 95% win ratio. We achieve this by using tactics and active communication over Ventrilo. We will be getting a record reset as soon as we fill up our ranks.

We look for skilled and legitimate players. We keep close tabs on our members (as well as TeamView) to ensure this. Despite this, the hackusations come flying, almost every clan match. We're known to make many clans rage quit (including our good friends at Sadistic, who then tried & failed at recruiting our members short after).

Interested?

Visit: http://www.EngineeredPlagueClan.co.cc to find out more
You can apply directly on our forums here: http://www.EngineeredPlague.darkbb.com

• If you do not have a k/dr of 1.3 or more you will need to be tried out. We are preferably looking for players with a k/dr higher than 1.5, but we believe a k/dr doesn't determine skill accurately.
  • Ventrilo is a requirement, whether you have a microphone or not.
  • If you are accepted into the clan you must register on our forums. We have an active community on there and we expect all members to take a part in it.

Werbung:

illspiritv4

Ragequit? lol, we went 3-3 on an SnD and we offered another map, they left.

They only do "their" map and leave, don't ask to do anything they don't want, they won't play it.

lol .co.cc

illspiritv4

Fail more with your free website,
zb933nf0m9bh1tz71mok.jpg

trimspa

The first match was scored 1-0 eP's way, then your clan ragequitted. Then you and others substituted (or so I was told) and you lost the next match regardless.

What I find hilarious is the fact that you called us a 'noob' clan (tough words) and then tried recruiting our members, making them piss themselves at you in Vent. They hardly knew you for more than 5 minutes yet they picked up at how much of a failure you are.

And yeah, the website is free, big deal. I have better things to spend my money on - and besides, the free host works fine 95% of the time. Regardless of that, the website is only used for public relations. The forums are the only thing the community uses.

Try harder at internet terrorism next time, you and your clan fail.

illspiritv4

I never called "eP" a noob clan... either way, the guys we played were pretty good, and they seem awesome. I actually feel sorry for them. And yeah, uncie and some other guy added me as friends, they say you don't talk to them much and they're probably gonna leave "eP". Nice job.

Vent? You guys actually have your own Vent server? I'm shocked.

trimspa

Lol? You feel sorry for them? Way to be an overdramatic, damn. You only hated me when I left Sadistic, fuck, before that, you were fine with me. I mean hell, you were even sending me cute little I'll miss you PMs.

And lol at you, because we all were laughing about it on the forums and vent at the time. How sad, you actually tried to recruit our guys. You gave the whole clan comic relief for the day, especially those who you played against. They all told me all about it, don't worry.

Alphawolffe

Recruitment

Hey i'd like to join but my k/dr is like 0.82. but i only got the game like a week ago. i mainly use snipers and anything with a sight. I don't glitch (unlees me and my friends are screwing around by ourselves) and i don't even know how to hack. but if you send me a message on the forum and i don't respond my Combat Arms name is Alphawolffe.

Werbung: