effect gaming?

Werbung:

slick

I didn't play online when 1.6 came out, but wasn't that Valve ?

In college I played 1.6 but I don't remember anything with STEAM......than again noone had a legal copy of the game. Romania hax.

Fiero

ok I had 1.6 installed and I've had it since it came out. It updated to steam a while back. After CZ came out I bought it but I forgot what my CZ username and password was so i just continued to use the old one.

I found my cz username and password and i'm using it again, It seems that my mic works 100% better now, even better than after the late night session with worm on figuring out wtf was wrong. I had multi user.cfg files in my czero folder and they kept comming back cause my pc was trying to run my 1.6 & cz at the same time...I know it sounds weird. I kinda thought something was fishy when i heard the 1.6 music when i double clicked on CZ. SO I deleted 1.6 and uninstall'd cz. I deleted all the program files from my C: drive related to steam and cz. I reinstalled and put my CZ user/pw in and presto problem solved....

NEW QUESTION: Since I'm runnin on a different username and password. Do i have a new steam ID? and if so I have to notify C.A.L rite?

inquiring minds want to know

WoRm5406

Remember CZ is 1.6

CS is 1.5

CSS is Source

I think you are all talking about 1.5.

Yes you have a different steam ID. You need to change it in CAL. Most likely they wont let you change it this late.

What is wrong with the old one?

Did the stuff we did the other night not work>

Tell everyone about your sound now Fiero...

Fiero

My sound works fine... it worked good after worm walked me threw a few things. But after i started playing a few rounds it went to shit again. So i decided to uninstall/delete EVERYTHING. Reinstall, Now its cherry...

I dunno which version of cs 1.5 or 1.6 or whatever my old account i had with steam was... all i know is that I found my user/pw for CZ and the game seems to be working better.

Werbung: