Easy Super Paper Mario?

hockeyhero

i've tooken a really big intrest to buy super paper mario but as see the videos it looks like it's easy and i want to ask if it is actually an easy game. I'm someone who likes playing games over and over and is super paper mario a game i should get?

thnx for your time everyone.:friends:

Werbung:

hockeyhero

Danny said:
It's easy but could get hard its fun overall

thnak you for you reply

i also read the review you wrote for it and it was really good.

i think i'm going to get this along with paper maio 2.... i think i'm getting addicted to paper mario.:friends:

hockeyhero

supersujay said:
it is easy mostly but hard at some parts and it is really fun

ya a lot of people say this so i'm probably going to get for the fun of the game.:friends:

thnx for replying

p.s it's mario so it should be fun..lol

Goku_93

hockeyhero said:
Danny said:

thnak you for you reply

i think i'm going to get this along with paper maio 2.... i think i'm getting addicted to paper mario.:friends:

can u give me the link to the review

hockeyhero

Goku_93 said:
hockeyhero said:
Danny said:

thnak you for you reply

can u give me the link to the review

here is the link goku_93 http://wiipros.co.uk/review-super-paper-mario-t-1539.html

hope you'll like it:friends: as i did

Werbung:

gohma king

I would have to say that super paper mario is prety easy and fun from all the different types of games they put together like in 1 level its a side scroller shooting game. Although i must say that i was a little disapointed that u dont have partners that are real people and that u dont even start out with a hammer...and the bosses arent very creative...but these are only the bad things im naming its a good game regardless of all these things.i think you should get it.:girl_wacko: