Eastside Infects Now -=Recruiting=-

mousepad62

Before we go any further we'd like to know a few things about you.

1) Screen Name
2) Real Name (first only is fine)
3) Age (I.E. Level Of respect must be Present !!! )
4) Email Address (one that you actually check on a regular basis)
5) Gaming Experience
6)Why do you think youd be a Good Eastside Infect Member?

We are looking for player who are mature, who knows how to play with a team and not be a One Man Army. If you have ANY suggestions dont be shy the more we know as a team the better we play as TEAM.

The things we are looking in a clan member.
1) To be Active
2) Maturity
3) Must have a K/D ratio of .50+
4) Interest in Pratices/ Clan Matches
5) Skill
6) The ability to take initiative and complete all tasks that are listed on their own

NOTE: YOUR ACCOUNT DENIAL OR APPROVAL WILL BE CONDISERED DURING A 1 WEEK OVERVIEW OF YOUR ATTENDANCE , PARTICIPATION AND INVOLVEMENT IN THIS CLAN

NOTE: YOU WILL BE ADDED AS FRIEND BY Jaysmite or Mousepad62 and requested to play in multiple games as a part of your Approval or Denia

Thank you for your interest and GOOD-LUCK

Jaysmite
MousePad62

Apply Here--------> http://eastsideinfects.8forum.net

Werbung:
Werbung:

untuxable

This is a response to mousepad62's post on combatarmsforums.com
two things:
1. geez, all that formality is seriously intimidating
2. yeah, i'll join. Granted i'll have to quit my current clan with a whopping 2 members. The other guy hasn't logged on in a month......yeah.
Anyways, my info:
1.untuxable, preffered to be called tux. Easier to type ;)
2.Patrick, as in the odd holiday in which everyone wears green and pinches unsuspecting young children.
3. 14. However, i've been accused of being 20 or older on several occasions due to my extensive vocabulary and quirky sense of humor.
4.ptrule@cox.net
5. i've been playing video games since i was 5. Started out with crash bandicoot, the original. Started playing shooters a few years ago on my ps2. Battlefield 2 to be precise. Other than that, i love guitar hero, the jak series, sly 2 and 3, all mario karts, and most rpg games, such as chrono trigger and tales of symphonia.
6. I'm a positive person, prefering to make an outlandishly odd joke about dying rather than cursing about it. I'm a team player, can follow orders, and have a knack for killing people w/ random grenades.
I get on often, usually atleast once every other day, but sometimes for several days in a row. I live on the east coast of the U.S. (GMT -5:00 i think). Since i'm 14, i still go to school, so my playing hours are limited to an extent.