DSi or DS lite?

sad

Which one do you think will be at the top? and why?

MY opinion is the ds lite because the dsi has a wierd interface that im my opinion looks kinda stupid and really serves no purpose?

Werbung:

Sousanator

DSI! DSI is very slim and have downloadable games.... more ram, Internet browser and much more.
And it also has much less battery life.

Personally I have a Flash Card so I can do all the things the DSi can do with my DSLite except for the camera, and wii points features which I don't care about.

And since DSLite is much cheaper than the DSi, (even if you include the price of the flash card) I'd go for the DSLite.

JMM

^ Yeah, I have a Cellphone so the Camera is useless. I was really hoping Nintendo would announce something cool but they did the DSi instead :(

Xmswin

And it also has much less battery life.

Personally I have a Flash Card so I can do all the things the DSi can do with my DSLite except for the camera, and wii points features which I don't care about.

And since DSLite is much cheaper than the DSi, (even if you include the price of the flash card) I'd go for the DSLite.

np, it's only 2h less... But it's still worth it if you only have a DS phat....: D

XANA

I say DSi compared to what anyone says mainly for these reasons:

1. Cameras - It may seem stupid and a waste of money for a camera, but the camera can be integrated into games, even still making them compatible with DS and DS lite. How? Take a new wario ware. It comes with 50+ minigames, but if you happen to load it in DSi, you get extra minigames which use the camera, say to pop bubbles with your hands rather than a stylus, or maybe unraveling a toilet roll by making a downward motion. Then you could do party mode, where it uses the back camera to motion sense several people, lots of fun at small parties ;-)

2. DSi Shop - This may seem a rip off from the wii, but this is quite good. Going on from what I said above, people could make DSi only games which mean doing something like eye toy maybe! You could also get stuff like applications to download, and use, so maybe even if you have no games, you can use them. Scenario time: You has your DS lite in a car, with a DS game in it. None of your bros/siss have a DS. You suddenly realise you are bored with/beaten the game, and turn it off. Now you have nothing to do for the rest of the journey except have no life in pictochat ;-). Now, new scenario: You have your DSi, and a DS game inside. Suddenly you feel you are/have bored with/beaten the game. Now you turn off, but you can still take a pic of the scenery, make a movie in moving notepad, then turn your sis into a gay freak XD. See? Now if you read that, you have as little life as the guy in scenario one XD.

kruze

i would say DS lite because DSi is just DS lite with built in camera
every 3-4 year these people bring out new console and all they do it add one good detail to the old one e.g
1. Ds--->DS lite-----> DSi
2. Xbox ----> xbox live----> xbox 360
3. Playstation -----> PS slimline -----> PS2 -----> PS2 slimline ----> PS3-->?
e.t.c

Werbung:

haik4096

Hello Friends
Nintendo DS Wi-Fi Connection games_------------->

--->Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
--->Age of Empires: Mythologies
--->AMF Bowling Pinbusters!
--->Animal Crossing: Wild World
--->Arkanoid DS
--->Aruite Wakaru: Seikatsu Rhythm DS
--->Atama wo Kitaete Asobu Taisen Yajirushi Puzzle: Puppynu Vector One
--->Atsumare! Power Pro Kun no DS Koushien
--->Avalon Code
--->Banushi Life Game: Winner's Circle
--->Blazer Drive
--->Bleach: The Blade of Fate
--->Bleach: Dark Souls
--->Bokujou Monogatari: Youkoso Kaze no Bazaar e
--->Bolt
--->Bomberman Land Touch!
--->Bomberman Land Touch! 2
--->Bomberman Story DS
--->Call of Duty: World at War
--->Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
--->Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
--->The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
--->Cid to Chocobo no Fushigi na Dungeon: Toki Wasure no Meikyuu DS+
--->Chocobo to Mahou no Ehon: Majo to Shoujo to 5-Jin no Yuusha
--->Civilization Revolution

Yes Friends !
These all are the entertaining Games !!
But from above list which is the most entertaining game !!!
Can You ?

Thank You