drums for wii

CallMeJesus

Zigurat said:
Jailbreak said:
Zigurat said:
I hope they spend alot of time on the game, the controls for the drumsticks needs to be spot on or else the game will be pretty darn bad.

yer thats right, but if they did get the controls perfect it could be amazing! i hope so cause i cant afford to play drums but would love to
Yeah, I wonder how they will solve the bass drum and hi-hat. I can't see how this will work without a new set of controls. I would love to be able to play double bass on the Wii!

Yeah, it would be nice if they had pedals for the hi-hat and bass drum!
Haha but double bass is way to far for Nintendo to think about ;)

Werbung:

Zigurat

CallMeJesus said:
Zigurat said:
Jailbreak said:
Zigurat said:
I hope they spend alot of time on the game, the controls for the drumsticks needs to be spot on or else the game will be pretty darn bad.

yer thats right, but if they did get the controls perfect it could be amazing! i hope so cause i cant afford to play drums but would love to
Yeah, I wonder how they will solve the bass drum and hi-hat. I can't see how this will work without a new set of controls. I would love to be able to play double bass on the Wii!

Yeah, it would be nice if they had pedals for the hi-hat and bass drum!
Haha but double bass is way to far for Nintendo to think about ;)
Hehe, yeah ;)

Hopefully though they will atleast add pedals for the hi-hat and bass drum it would make the game alot better. But it probably won't happen, they will most likely skip that so everyone can play it