Werewulf

read the title...
<a href="http://imageshack.us" target="_blank">
tshirtdolphin6lk.jpg

</a>
30mins-1hr psp8

Werbung:

Fladian

Uhh... my first reaction was when I saw this: 'I'll wear it as a t-shirt at school when someone pays me quite a large sum, then I might consider wearing it for a few hours.'

Erm... yeah.

Werewulf

its for girls not for boys thats why...and i never said i was actually gonna print it on a tshirt.
im too lazy and cheap to print it and i know people wont buy it... blah blah crap crap blah.

Kem Rixen

its for girls not for boys thats why...and i never said i was actually gonna print it on a tshirt.
im too lazy and cheap to print it and i know people wont buy it... blah blah crap crap blah. [/b]
Oh man, I'd so wear this shirt just to see how many attempts at my life there would be, it would be so funny. It's a nice design, I could definitly see that hanging in a clothes store, well no I couldn't see it because I rarely enter clothing stories, but if I did I would see it there.

Fladian

Well, I've read your age and that you're a girl a few minutes after replying to this post, so... I used myself as example as in wearing that... disturbing thought.

But like the others said, it is very fitting for a young kid. Not necessarily a girl. But also like JetPack said, I wouldn't be surprised seeing it in a clothes store, though just like him, I never visit one. Mostly because I don't have any taste when it comes to clothes.

Werewulf

commercialize ? sorry i almost failed my commerce class...
im hopeless with err..commerce things if that is a commerce thing..
oh u mean show? no..im too young and it will cost alot and the guy i was gonna sell my designs to cant print in full colours until 2years.

Werbung: