Do you think its fair for Activision to charge $15 for map packs?

omarfw

Oh, of course you were an ex-mapper. Why didn't I realize that? Why did you leave the industry? Or, do you mean you sitting in your room making little maps that someone drooled over and told you it was great, more because it was free, not because it really that great.

I don't think you really know how much work goes into those games, the original content or the DLC, but because you've tinkered with a few things on your computer, I'll let you believe that and move on to the other part that you misunderstood.

The maps were originally $10 and everyone thought that was reasonable, but now they are $15 and they are suddenly unreasonable. The developers may have originally considered $10 underpricing and now the $15 is appropriately priced. But, I know, you've made tons of free maps that everyone on the server loved, so you know that it's really about the love and these jaded developers no longer have that, just lined pockets. :rolleyes:

You make far too many assumptions and immature ad hominem arguments to bother having a legitimate discussion with. If you want to waste money on overpriced DLC then feel free.

Werbung:

Sugarhill

And most of your comments are condescending, narrow minded and too insulting to not return the favor. But, thank you for your permission to enjoy and pay for whatever I want. I'm sure others reading will now see the sun poking through the clouds as they can go back to enjoying their maps without shame or feeling chastised by your posts and avatar. :rolleyes:

Werbung:

Acid409

I honestly don't think it should be that much. I remember when map packs were free in the old days, now they are super expensive. Not to mention on xbox 360 if you buy a 1600 msp card, and you buy one map pack you have to go get another card to buy another. Atleast when they were 10 dollars a map pack you could buy two packs with one card.

I believe they are getting a little money hungry with it if you ask me.