Do you/Have you..

Niwi

I have no life. I've had every incarnation of Nintendo (portable) consoles. And still own most of them... >__>

Werbung:

Cardd

Some chinese online stores sell pirated game consoles with like 1000 games in one.. They are significantly cheaper than the real consoles and can be hooked to pc to download more games. No personal experience of those tho..

radascars

I never own any kind of DS but I used them before because my friends niece owns one, I tried to play Final Fantasy and its great. So I search an emulator for DS and played FF. Its really great game. :)

FireNeko

I have an original DS Phat in pink. I only really have it for Pokemon to be honest, although Pokemon White has really been neglected by me.

McCallum

Years ago I had a Nintendo DS, and like you said, it's fun for a few weeks. After that I barely use it for a while. I liked to play New Super Mario Bros. on it the most.

Jessi

I have a Nintendo DS. I thought I would end up playing it more than I do, though, so it just ends up gathering dust at this point. The most use it got was me using it as an alarm clock for a while, ha.

Werbung: