1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our gamer community by registering for free here

do u think there will be the next wii (wii 2??)

Discussion in 'Wii General' started by beerbert, Jul 28, 2007.

1. beerbert

beerbert New Member

to be honest i dont think they will be bringing out a wii 2 or summit like that i think if theres a new console its needs new gameplay!! just like wat the wii done to the ps2 xbox

2. EngWii

EngWii New Member

probably not a wii 2, but some other crazy invention, where you control games by doing something crazy, it will be very crazily crazy :D

3. scwiible

scwiible New Member

yeh wii 2 in a couple of years theys say, theres a post about it somewhere.

4. TimpZ

TimpZ New Member

it will probably com like 2010-2012 or so, and maybe you put on gloves or something, then wii 3 maybe is a hat and you control by moving your muscles so it can read nerve-impulses! that would be awsome

5. JustinGTL

JustinGTL New Member

Yes i think there will be one but knowing nintendo it might be very different from the wii as it is now. they dont like makeing some then new with out it being compleatly different unlike sony and microsoft. aka ps2.. ps3... xbox360!! the only thing nintendo has done like that is game boy. and its a hand held so its understandable. plus the newest one can play the oldest game from the first gameboy still so it makes it more understandable.