different colored wiimotes

Werbung:

GoldenAssassin

I think that Nintendo may be going off the idea that if users want different colours, they can jut slide a skin over the wiimote. Cheap, easy to use, and lasts a long time.

However, I had also read a press release about six months ago that Nintendo stated they'd release more wiimote colours after the initial sales of the Wii began to slow.

bksands77

the black ones are nice, but i'll stick to the white ones just because my wii is white

the only way i'll get black wiimotes is if i get a black wii, which will never happen unless my wii blows up

TimpZ

i think ive changed my mind... seems reosonable, what assassin said. but when it does come new colours, why can't they do hippy style and stuff..? a spotted wii ;) i would like it!

bksands77

i wonder if third party brands like madcatz are going to be able to make wiimotes also

they have done it with all of last gens systems, but this year might seem a little tough

Yeno

In Nintendo power in a preview it showed a guy playing on a black Wiimote and Nunchuck.

<3 that would own hard.

Zigurat

Would be fun to see, I hope Nintendo will release atleast a few different coloured wiimotes. The blue one from E3 looks really nice but it wouldn't go so well with my white Wii :p

Werbung: