Dieing less?

YourHero

Well I've been playing comabt arms for about a week now. I'm gotten to sergeant first class 1 and I just have a few questions.

I gotta pretty low KDR of 0.60 and I'll usually get a good amount of kills in any match but I'm having difficulty in keeping my death rate low. Every time I'm in a elimination or an one man army I will usually have the highest or second highest amount of deaths.

Just wondering if there is any way in keeping this down? Is there some sort of gear that will help me out if i level up more or will i just need to improve?

Also if you guys have any tips that a newb should know it would be greatly appreciated.

ps. Should you put silencers on your weapons and would I be able to improve enough to get into delta server?

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Well, you can do a few things.

Get a light vest and learn to hop. Hopping is basically what it sounds like, you hopping around like a damned bunny rabbit, it's effective though. It takes less shots to actually kill you, but you're fast enough to be able to run and dodge.

OR

Become a tank, get heavy armor and grab a powerful gun. You'll have a 60% chance of surviving an L9 shot which is one hit kill on everyone else. You're an easy target though.. you'll be slow as hell.

Just keep playing and you'll eventually get better.

rocktrns

Yeah get a heavy ves which will pervent you from being killed so often!
Then get a P90 its small,but a powerful little gun get this because very lite and will not contribute to your heavness of your vest.
If you have an advanced back pack get a nade and fire nade.

Cyder

Well, you can do a few things.

Get a light vest and learn to hop. Hopping is basically what it sounds like, you hopping around like a damned bunny rabbit, it's effective though. It takes less shots to actually kill you, but you're fast enough to be able to run and dodge.

OR

Become a tank, get heavy armor and grab a powerful gun. You'll have a 60% chance of surviving an L9 shot which is one hit kill on everyone else. You're an easy target though.. you'll be slow as hell.

Just keep playing and you'll eventually get better.

I have tried both methods of light/heavy armor. I actually bought Baron with the heavy vest and I was a nice slow moving target. So it took a couple of more rounds to get me down but when you can't move fast... slow=death. Most of the proficient players I have seen prefer the light armor / light armored Merc such as Mei. I went form an average .74 to my KDR where it is now. And yes I did reset my KDR after I made the transition just for my own curiousity.

Master_7

Position is key in this game. I wear the default vest, IBH helmet, and face mask, thats it.

When I say position, I mean putting yourself in a situation where the odds of engagement are in your favor. This does not necessarily mean you are a camper, but that you use the current enviroment to your advantage. If you rush head on in to a gun battle, you will die more than you kill. Also, when you engage an opponent, stop moving forward, and start sliding back and forth while you fire. Check out my below vid link, there are some instances of this in the beginning of the vid. Hope this helps.

Wolves25

My kdr sucks because i broke my leg and ive been using a laptop on the couch
the laptop lags but i try hard and right now i have hanah the merc and a p90 which for me is a damn good combo!

KLeeTus

i usually stay in the middle of the map, move a lot, especially if there's kill cam on :(, and if I'm hurt, I'll usually camp to get another kill or two before I die. Patience is important in this game, but so is actively seeking out kills. As for the vests, I've tried both, and unless you have a beanie to go along with the Light vest, the speed advantage really doesn't matter, and I thought the heavy vest worked well on CQ maps like Death ROom and Junk Flea (especially when everyone is just spamming grenades and spraying). I always wear a helmet, too (IBH).

spuznick242

well my advice is to do hit and run tactics. Go on the attack then fall back. And if that doesnt work for you, you can always camp. But camping isnt always thought well of although you can get quite a bit of kills and few deaths, but dont camp at the same spot too much and always mix things up a bit.

Werbung: