demo

EMA

mYth said:
EMA said:
RaNcid said:
but I would talk shit to pink if I wanted that drama. not for hacking but for the mic usage

pink? pink is good.....talk to cait...she uses the mic more than me now.

Yah she does but I've gotten used to her voice on the comms.......not as annoying now......

yeah i've gotten used to her voice too *mute*

Werbung:

caitlin

EMA said:
mYth said:
EMA said:
RaNcid said:
but I would talk shit to pink if I wanted that drama. not for hacking but for the mic usage

Yah she does but I've gotten used to her voice on the comms.......not as annoying now......

um
wow
don't fucking get me started

caitlin said:
EMA said:
mYth said:
EMA said:
RaNcid said:

um
wow

I got $200 for a jello pit, who has the camcorders?

EMA

caitlin said:
EMA said:
mYth said:
EMA said:
RaNcid said:

um
wow

i'm not trying to start anything...i'm just stating my opinion...your worse thank pinkers when it comes to the mic...so what...

and for you daddy..i have two camcorders and two digital cameras...i say no to the jello and yes to the mud... :twisted:

mYth

caitlin said:
well i guess it's better to be considered annoying than it is to be considered a bitch
so
i'm good

omg...... :shock:

look @ what i've spawned here.... :?

<3 cait.....much <3 :twisted:

psychonaut13

you know, cait has been a lot cooler the last few times i've been in the server. if i'm on her team i just ask her to be quiet and she does. and i greatly appreciate it!

WoRm5406

You guys are funny....

You ask those with out a MIC to get one, and then chastize those that have it.

As you have nicely done, ask those that talk above your hearing tolerance to tone it down.

At least she does talk and tell you where things are happening at.

I have asked people before "What do you have?"

A few "fire in the hole" later and they are dead.

But with CAIT she always tells me something at least.

As many of you know there is a MUTE option in CZ / CSS for players.

I am glad may of you use it.

No wonder when ever I say "HELLO" in game-comm you dont answer me though...

caitlin

psychonaut13 said:
you know, cait has been a lot cooler the last few times i've been in the server. if i'm on her team i just ask her to be quiet and she does. and i greatly appreciate it!

anything for you :p hahah

as long as people aren't dicks/assholes/bitches to me about it i'll be quiet if you ask me to

Puppet

Pinkers said:
well its hard not to talk when u have a billion of horny guys asking how hot u are...give me a fucking break...

I have empathy for you. I hear the guys churning testocerone into milk every time a chick gets on the server. Don't you guys realize how pitiful you sound to these ladies? I would think the first flag that comes up for one of these girls is that you are someone who can't get laid, therefore, what is wrong with you that nobody wants you?

Werbung:

Intro

WoRm5406 said:
As many of you know there is a MUTE option in CZ / CSS for players.

Listen to Wormy, for he is wise.

And if you losers would stop dropping lame pickup lines, maybe the ladies wouldn't hafta say so much.

:lol: