Demo Channel from Nintendo

Werbung:

ssechaud1982

I was just wondering about demos. I haven't seen any Wii magazines offering any, have you? A demo channel would be cool but I doubt it will happen, unless you consider streamed video footage a demo. I prefer the demos where you get to actually play a level yourself.

supersujay

wait is there is going to be a demo channel, wow does any other system have that? this is going to be really cool and one of the best added things to the wii

TimpZ

The metroid Prime 3 channel was a Demo channel... Pobably going to do the same about Brawl or other coming famous titles.

kevmaster

Would you rather have videos or nothing? Anyway, i dont think it will be us exclusive. The xbox 360 has demos on its marketplace, but im not sure about the ps3, but its not wii-exclusive

happydon

I thought all the demo channel was going to do was let you send downloaded demo's to your ds from wii . Great news if we are getting wii demo's too . Europe better get this too

Werbung:

Danny

happydon said:
I thought all the demo channel was going to do was let you send downloaded demo's to your ds from wii . Great news if we are getting wii demo's too . Europe better get this too

It might be a Europe exclusive though.. :(