Deca Sports for the Wii

Frankie

Hi i have a question.

Does anyone know how I can get 2 players to activate for Deca Sports?

When I choose multi players , and it gives me the options for 1 or 2 players.

But the 1 player option only lights up. Am i missing something? Is this game only for 1 player?

Thanks in advance.

Werbung:

jesta

Have you tried turning on your 2nd wiimote at that point? Maybe it'll light up once the 2nd one is connected?

Frankie

Have you tried turning on your 2nd wiimote at that point? Maybe it'll light up once the 2nd one is connected?

I have tried to aim the other controller at the sensor bar i also hold down the 1 and 2 buttons on there to see if it will work but i doesnt activate the 2nd player. I know there has to be a way for more than 1 player or they wouldnt have the multi player option i just dont know how to do it lol and it probably something really simple

pkf0rtzh4ar

I have tried to aim the other controller at the sensor bar i also hold down the 1 and 2 buttons on there to see if it will work but i doesnt activate the 2nd player. I know there has to be a way for more than 1 player or they wouldnt have the multi player option i just dont know how to do it lol and it probably something really simple

you really sure that the second wiimote was on? maybe the second wiimote must be turned on BEFORE u press multiplayer? otherwise go to nintendo.com and ask for help for it or go to the nintendo forums.

jesta

Have you sycn'ed up the second wiimote to the Wii?

Alternatively, you could always press the home button and go into wiimote settings, disconnect and then reconnect both wiimotes :)

Werbung:

JMM

Open up the flap next to the disc thing and press the red button, then open up the battery on the back of the remote not working and press the red button on that. It should connect now.