Custom Guitar Hero Songs

Sousanator

Thanks to such advancements in the wii community, and programs such as Trucha Signer its now possible to add your own songs and rhythm in Guitar Hero 3 just like the xbox versions. (Modchip needed of course)

It does require talent, hard work, and determination as it is no easy task. But for those that can pull it off you can have your own custom Guitar Hero with all your favorite songs.

The Guide is Here

Videos:
Playing "I Love Rock & Roll" from GHI
Using the GHII intro video and play "Shout at the Devil"

Werbung:

titch.ryan

cant wait until the homebrew becomes fully user mode, no need for a mod chip and direct boot from the sd card slot. then stuff like this should be so much easier

guyofgod

Yeah, I used a Mod card to Mod my DS but a friend of mine moded his wii and it doesn't work anymore and I don't think I would want that :p If it was usb or SD you pluged in...I would think about it.

Sousanator

I hope the twilight hack will get rid of the need of a modchip soon
The whole purpose of the Twilight Hack is that you do not need a modchip. But that is for homebrew, and there is yet to be a ISO loader for the wii, therefore you need a modchip to play this Custom GH3.

But if you want to run homebrew, the twilight hack can run a pretty good Sega Genesis emulator (without the need of a modchip).

kevmaster

Awesome! Now I just need to buy Twilight Princess. Of course I might just wait for the homebrew channel to be released somewhere and just rent Twilight Princess.

Sick, but maybe we should move this to the Hacks forum now. ;)
I'm sure they'll get something for Rock Band when it hits Wii sometime soon also since we're not getting DLC for now (maybe the next one).

Werbung: