curry?

Werbung:

mYth

Fukin keisor......go drink somemore ya monkey.......

Curry ur welcome to come to the Bio server if ur feeling haterade from others......oh, btw we allow tk's, but we also love smackin and lightin asses on fire so you've been warned.......mew!

Machiavelli

If curry plays his top notch you guys are just going to get pissed for that too. If you don't think so, look at the first post in this thread.

Puppet

Machiavelli said:
If curry plays his top notch you guys are just going to get pissed for that too. If you don't think so, look at the first post in this thread.

One person does not equal "you guys". He has been top notching us for a long time and all I see is this thread.

Machiavelli

Puppet said:
Machiavelli said:

One person does not equal "you guys". He has been top notching us for a long time and all I see is this thread.

point taken sir

Ind3lible

Machi must be going to school to become a defense attorney. I swear he roams our "banned" and "cheater" threads to practice his defense strategies.

Machi - "The defense pleas not guitly your honor...."
The judge (puppet) ::slamming gavel:: - "Order!! Order in the court!! I sentence you as GUITLY!! You must do 60 days community service cleaning the PuNx bathroom with it's mouse/rat turd, poo infested, salsa stained, old garbage smelling, hot, dank, roach riden floors, toilet and sink"

::Judge leaves to enter chambers::

The judge ::whispering under breath:: - "PWND!!!! Bitches!!!"

Sortitout

Indelible said:
Machi must be going to school to become a defense attorney. I swear he roams our "banned" and "cheater" threads to practice his defense strategies.

Machi - "The defense pleas not guitly your honor...."
The judge (puppet) ::slamming gavel:: - "Order!! Order in the court!! I sentence you as GUITLY!! You must do 60 days community service cleaning the PuNx bathroom with it's mouse/rat turd, poo infested, salsa stained, old garbage smelling, hot, dank, roach riden floors, toilet and sink"

::Judge leaves to enter chambers::

The judge ::whispering under breath:: - "PWND!!!! Bitches!!!"

LMAO deli u should go to law school

1. to me, curry has always been good and a fun player to play with on server. the only thing is his tks, but i've never had a problem with it cause he doesn't really tk me or others that I see. he only tks people like blze or hog and stuff, who like getting tked and like tking curry. :p

2. i'd hate to see curry feel unwelcome or attacked or called a hacker when he is a reg even longer than me i think, and i haven't seen any definite proof of any hax. we do appreciate the curry! :p

Deviant

I won't lie, I used to think curry hacked and I was VERY close to banning him on multiple occasions. I've seen many times though when he had a notsogood score and couldn't hit the broadside of a barn. To me it's not logical that he's a hacker, because why would he use them 85% of the time but not the other 15%? Makes no sense...curry is a fucktard...It took about 10 minutes to type this because I'm still quite drunk.

Ramon Knight

Deviant said:
I won't lie, I used to think curry hacked and I was VERY close to banning him on multiple occasions. I've seen many times though when he had a notsogood score and couldn't hit the broadside of a barn. To me it's not logical that he's a hacker, because why would he use them 85% of the time but not the other 15%? Makes no sense...curry is a fucktard...It took about 10 minutes to type this because I'm still quite drunk.

I bet in those 15% it was prime time with all the decent people on. I notice a great difference between my score at 5 pm and 1am - (and no its not because i'm piss drunk like some people).

As for the nade thing and tking, that's a classic example of how stats dont make you a great player. My own list of top players on this server aren't stat hogs - they're people you'd actually want on your team for either their ability to cover middle on dust2, lead the team, or just keep morale up: Slick, J holiday, worm, keisor, to name a few. The guy who sits there and watches you get shot so he can knife someone or waits till everyone dies before 'pwning' is a useless teammate, no matter how many rounds he wins for you.

Werbung: