crosshair color help

creamytaco

so guys im getting the type 4 crosshair but idk which color to get? which color would be best to get and help me kill the best?
Does anybody know exactly all colors that they have and or pics?? TY:D

Werbung:

spuznick242

I didnt know you could change the color. I thought it was just a new rectile or the aimer thing change. I think its kinda pointless to get it

garygofast

Yea I now i tryed them and I still cant hit anything must be me!
Put a peace of stiky like a cross hair on your monitor where the sites would be like a home made crosshair and its free..........

Jordan B

Actually Rock, colour means alot.

I got Pink, the first time, as silly as it sounds, it's good because it stands out in any map.

Second time I got Yellow, it still stood out, but not as much in Junk Flea. Blue was a good choice :)

PIEDEATH

u know, i would pick a color that stands out the most, but in AVA if u buy a diff cosshair, u can change the type and color when ever u want :D

Werbung:

spuznick242

u know, i would pick a color that stands out the most, but in AVA if u buy a diff cosshair, u can change the type and color when ever u want :D

Which would make sense to have that option, where nexon has no sense and for them is all about the money instead of the game and the players.