Creaate a Perk of your own

Werbung:

spuznick242

Hmm. No really if I could have my own perk I would have extended HB sensory that picks everyone up, because that would take care of all my problems.

Super Six 4

I would have to say that instead of a knife you have either a Spetsnaz throwing shovel:thumbup:, or at least be able to whack people with it:thumbup1:, or a katana that you take out from a back sheath.

(Bryan:me Gabe and Sanchez made that one up, but I threw in the shovel idea cause they actually are trained to throw/use one:thumbup:)

spuznick242

What about "Medieval"? Where you have a sword, and the pro is where you have that HUGE two handed sword from the movie Braveheart that Mel Gibson has :fight:

I wouldnt say a sword or katana or anything like that because you wouldnt see that on a modern battlefield. Hense Modern Warfare 2. I would say something like an E-Tool or a shovel, maybe a fist knife (brass knuckles and a knife combined). Something cool for close range yet modern.

Super Six 4

I wouldnt say a sword or katana or anything like that because you wouldnt see that on a modern battlefield. Hense Modern Warfare 2. I would say something like an E-Tool or a shovel, maybe a fist knife (brass knuckles and a knife combined). Something cool for close range yet modern.

no duh you wouldn't see a sword, I just wanted to satirize the idea but you're right that a shovel would be cool. About the fist knife-yeah, maybe a gauntlet-like contraption would work-a modern version of Altaire's blade on Assassin's Creed:thumbup1:

mrman226

I would have to say that instead of a knife you have either a Spetsnaz throwing shovel:thumbup:, or at least be able to whack people with it:thumbup1:, or a katana that you take out from a back sheath.

(Bryan:me Gabe and Sanchez made that one up, but I threw in the shovel idea cause they actually are trained to throw/use one:thumbup:)

Already did that :) Team fortress 2 soldier has a shovel, and when thrown, serves as a homing target for your rockets.

spuznick242

Acctualy, my friend just got turtle beach headset and you can hear everything on the map. Like at terminal a guy jumped off the esclader and he heard them fall and their bones crunch. I would make my perk super hearing, so that you can hear people walking up on you and them reloading, or even breathing. Or I'd just buy turtle beach headset and hear them breathing, but their like $300 and make you look like an alien.

cvspartan101

Acctualy, my friend just got turtle beach headset and you can hear everything on the map. Like at terminal a guy jumped off the esclader and he heard them fall and their bones crunch. I would make my perk super hearing, so that you can hear people walking up on you and them reloading, or even breathing. Or I'd just buy turtle beach headset and hear them breathing, but their like $300 and make you look like an alien.

Well, as my 1st post from returning, those headset seem pretty sick and super sensitive. Can they hear footsteps even on ninja pro. Anyways, a perk I would want is anti gravity. Makes you jump and littile higher, it bests works with Commando Pro. The Pro version of this perk lets you float for 3-5 seconds.

Werbung:

spuznick242

Well, as my 1st post from returning, those headset seem pretty sick and super sensitive. Can they hear footsteps even on ninja pro. Anyways, a perk I would want is anti gravity. Makes you jump and littile higher, it bests works with Commando Pro. The Pro version of this perk lets you float for 3-5 seconds.

Thats a good idea. It would be great for camping or sneaking up on people, just kinda fly up to them and open up from the air. That would take the term "high side" to a whole new level.