Control iTunes with Wiimote

jesta

waggle-tunes-0-nwf.jpg

Download for FREE here

"If we could, we'd cut down on all the remotes we have lying around our family room and operate everything with our Wii Remote -- televisions, DVD players, our downward-spiraling lives, etc. -- but so far, the white wand hasn't been too useful outside of playing video games.

Mike Anderson's BlueTunes application adds an extra feature to the remote, allowing you to mess with the controls on media players like iTunes, Winamp, and Windows Media Player. Once you've installed the program on your computer and detected the remote as a bluetooth device, you'll be able to execute a number of playback functions by either pushing the controller's buttons or waving it around.

Unfortunately, if you're like us and have a playlist filled with nothing but Bel Biv Devoe's "Poison," using an application like BlueTunes to change tracks wouldn't make much sense. Really, there's no reason why you should ever skip "Poison," unless, of course, you want to listen to more "Poison." " Link

I tried it. It worked. Might use it again if I wanted to show someone, but apart from that, its another one for the Wiincinerator lol

Although I've got to appreciate it's another way of using the Wiimote! I'm always on the look out for free Wiimote applications whatever they are :)

Werbung:
Werbung: