Congrats World Champion STEELERS

|Monk|

I'm not from pittsburgh but i was rooting for them all the way. They deserved it with their tough fought season and this ugly physical game.

Go steelers!

Werbung:

slick

Too bad the referees fucked up the game........I think the Steelers would have won anyway ,but this is a lil sour

Intro

I think Roth got it in - after all, the ruling is break the plane. Think of all the crazy shit we've seen this season on the corners around the pylons.

But the low block call on Hasslebald's tackle after the pick was weak sauce.

GG Steelers - gonna be a lotta drunk happy folks on tonite!

slick

yeah teh Ben TD could ahve been called either way.
I was thinking about the canceled Seahawks TD and the Hasselback block.....and just in general it just looked like the refs couldnt wait to blow the whistle for the Steelers.

Deviant

GO STEELERS!

On the refs, there have been MUCH worse. Called back Seattle TD WAS pass interference and right in front of the ref, he pushed off with his arm that was fully extended....gotta call it. The low block was a gay call, but I saw alot of holding penalties that weren't called also. You can't say the had it in for the Hawks though, don't forget the flag they threw for unecessary roughness that they called off.

Werbung:

mom

congrats

im not a football guy but i was rootin for the underdogs. i dont necessarily blame the refs but they obviously didnt eat their carrots when they were little.
either way GO stealers. congrats. and congrats to the bus on a great career.