combat Arms Will Be Closed for South America

TAW_Paramarta

Attention all Combat Arms players, we have two very important announcements to make:

South America Service Termination

As of April 9th, 2009, Nexon America will unfortunately no longer support South America as a service territory for Combat Arms.

This was a difficult decision but made due to server latency issues, in order to maintain the integrity and quality of our overall service. We wish to extend our appreciation to our South American users for their time spent playing with us, and we hope that you have enjoyed your time playing Combat Arms.

As of today, no new accounts from the South America region may be created. As of 10:00PM PST on Thursday, April 9th, 2009, service for South America will officially terminate and South American accounts will no longer be able to access Nexon America's Combat Arms.

We do understand that while Nexon Cash has not been officially available in South America, there are still a small number of South American accounts that contain unused NX Cash or retain NX items whose remaining durations extend past April 9th. Because of this, all South American users with any outstanding NX or usage on NX items on April 9th will be allowed to play through until October 9th, 2009 (or through the fulfillment of any outstanding NX obligation, whichever date comes first). Please note that any unused NX or usage on NX items after October 9th will not be eligible for any refund. If you are a South American NX user and have any questions regarding this change of service, feel free to submit a Customer Service ticket by clicking HERE.

Server Capacity & Configuration Change

As some of you may have noticed, in the past week, we have been conducting server tests on Alpha and Bravo channels. We are pleased to announce that we are now able to implement increased capacity for all Combat Arms game channels! More players per channel means more game rooms per channel and fewer channels to search through -- all of which means it will be easier for you to find rooms you want to play in!

We will be holding a server maintenance on Thursday, April 9th, 2009, beginning at 10:00PM PST to make these changes. During this time, we will also be adjusting the server configuration according to the change in player population (our enlisted ranks have grown!), so expect to see different types of rank servers when the game comes back up on that date. More details on this to follow so stay tuned to the website.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Nexon America

Werbung:

TAW_Paramarta

if you all want a little amusement, go to official combat arms forum and read all posts made by south americans crying and begging to nexon.

Dipsticked

Oh, this is hilarious.

Id be sad if I was in South America... But them whining is HILARIOUS! Made my day reading all of those topics.

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

DAM.... i will have to look for another game lol...

btw dudes...this is a serious matter...this will be a sad ending for SA ppl...and if they close CA in mexico...it will be the same for us..i mean...i finally got my NX bunch after hardworking to buy it...and now Nexon guys come up with this crap...

Now with this i will not enjoy the 10,000 NX i bought...its a shame but...the "FEW" or the "LOT" mexicans like me who play CA will have justv 3 F*** days to play if they dont have nx...i have NX but it does not matter now...And NOW I HOPE NEXON NOT TO CLOSE THE OTHER GAMES!..

Men..this was my FIRST FPS...now i think i will be back to the RTS's games as i used to play...

and what about Europe CA...will they do the same?....this is a f* crap!

sorry....