Close Quarters Combat 101

UnholyReaper

Just ANOTHER guide. Feel free to check out my other ones. I guess I can call myself pretty wise. 0_o

Some basics:
1. Pick out a gun. If you can't find out what kind of player you are and what gun you like check out my guide "Types of Soldiers"
2. Don't spray unless you can spray consistently at a good rate that can get you kills. Work your way up to higher levels.
3. NEVER hesitate. If you see an enemy and he doesn't see you chase right after him. If he does ALWAYS be mobile. Walk around, sprint, do what ever you have to do to kill this guy!
4. ALWAYS try to find to sort of cover. There is never a wide open plain. A simple box or barrel could give you the time to reload and think about what to do next. A simple ditch could be used as cover.
5. ALWAYS use common sense. If you're in Snow Valley in the tower and there is a sniper posted on the hill you're not going to pull out your AK-47 and start spraying are you? NO!
6. If you're having trouble with your accuracy due to high recoil, let your weapon rest for a second or two. You can do that or just crouch while be fired at. This reduces spread so recoil might not be an issue. If you start shooting an AK-47 crouched then you can practically spray all you want as long as you have the reticule on them. It just increases head shot probability.
7. NEVER fight on an empty belly! -_- You'll tired and faint 0_0.

Hope you enjoyed this guide and it's helped you. Don't nag how I left out something because it's something I wanted to do off the top of my head in 10 minutes! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Werbung:
Werbung: