Clan for beginners

prokillz52

Hey, I'm prokill52, and I'm recruiting for the clan that me and my friend made: firefly. We r currently a pretty active clan with 8 members, all of which have KDs of higher than 1.50. Now that we have all the pros we need, we are currently looking for beginners that have relatively low KDs. Really anyone can join! We are a pretty well funded clan with alot of ressources(bout 50$ a month) that we use to support our clanbere with ms weapons. I have already given a couple of golden AKs and some some mk16s for 90days.we are currently thinking about a clan emblem and a clan emblem. When we do skrims(clan wars) we get all get together on skype or xfire so we can have a better tactical judgement. Anyways anyone can really join. We like to share tactics with eachother. So come join now... Because we really need you guys. If ur interested, please pm me at ultimatedestroyer3666@ hotmail.com with ur username. You can also give us your KD and your skype or xfire if you want. Or you can just post a comment on this thread or u can qpply directly during the game, just search for clan leader CCrazyDave or search ~firefly~(with the little wavy lines)

Make us proud. Plunder the sky with lighting and gunfire. Kill as much as you can. Please no hacking or glitching.

Werbung:
Werbung:

g.h.o.s.t

i check combat arms website,you the leader right,it shows notthing,like k/d ratio,there is a problem,also you don't have alot of member,so can you accepted my applycation