Clan Emblem Generator?

Lern2Snipe

I've been looking EVERYWHERE around the net, and there doesn't seem to be an Emblem Generator for CombatArms.

I was thinking, "Why don't I make one?"

Sounds easy, but really it isn't. I'm still trying to find out a few programming codes in order to get this to work out.

I'm willing to take the time and make this 'Emblem Generator' program for the Combat Arms community, but I want to know if you guys really want this to come into play. I've started working on it since this morning, and I'm not sure when it'll be done.

So give me your ideas, if you guys are professional programmers of 'Visual Basic 2008' and want to take credit for an Emblem Generator, be my guest. Just let me know that you're going to make it because I don't want to spend hours and hours on a program that's already being made by an experienced programmer.

Good Idea? :)

-Lern2Snipe

Werbung:

antiC4MP

cool idea, but you're going to code it in visual basic?? fail, man. you can probably use php relatively easily and make a web program so no one has to download it and all that junk

Lern2Snipe

Well, what I mean is like, for the Nexon game, 'MapleStory' they have guild emblems for their guilds as well. But lucky for them, some guy made a 'Guild Emblem Generator' for those who wanted to see what emblems they wanted to make before they actually went and bought them. So I was planning on doing the same with CA Clan Emblems (and eat up my time by making a Clan Emblem Generator) so people can figure out what clan emblem they want before they go out buying nx to buy an emblem that they're not sure they want. And plus, It would be much more easier for all of us don't you think?

Manageris98

Dude awesome, i totally agree with what your trying to do i would really enjoy this if you wouldnt mind putting the time in for it please, i would be so happy.

Werbung: