CHERNOBYL CREW is now accepting.

1mperial

Hello guys and girls!

Inspired by the ghost radioactive Chernobyl city it self along with the game STALKER a new fresh clan is opening its doors to like minded players.

CHERNOBYL CREW clan is now accepting for a limited time before it turns into an invite only selections.

You don't need to be a professional, as the main goal with this clan is to simply have fun while on the servers.

Main gaming maps:

- Fireteam
- Junk Flea
- Waverider
- Overdose

To join in on the fun you must have the following three:

- Near positive K/D ratio and up. Eg at least something like 400/550
- Have great team communication and understand aspects of maps mentioned above. Eg. Fireteam = No gates
- Be able to play with the clan at least twice a week.

If you want to give this clan a go feel free to apply.
Please go into the game and search for CHERNOBYL CREW, once you find it simply apply.

Feel free to ask me any questions.
See you in the game ;)

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

Hello guys and girls!

Inspired by the ghost radioactive Chernobyl city it self along with the game STALKER a new fresh clan is opening its doors to like minded players.

CHERNOBYL CREW clan is now accepting for a limited time before it turns into an invite only selections.

You don't need to be a professional, as the main goal with this clan is to simply have fun while on the servers.

Main gaming maps:

- Fireteam
- Junk Flea
- Waverunner
- Overdose

To join in on the fun you must have the following three:

- Near positive K/D ratio and up. Eg at least something like 400/550
- Have great team communication and understand aspects of maps mentioned above. Eg. Fireteam = No gates
- Be able to play with the clan at least twice a week.

If you want to give this clan a go feel free to apply.
Please go into the game and search for CHERNOBYL CREW, once you find it simply apply.

Feel free to ask me any questions.
See you in the game ;)

... ... you are slightly pulling me away from the clan I'm already in -RUS Spetznas. Cause I like all those maps, have a 1.00 kdr, communicate, understand the aspects (especially no gates lol) and It has association with Ukraine.

I'll stick to RUS Spetznas now tho...

1mperial

... ... you are slightly pulling me away from the clan I'm already in -RUS Spetznas. Cause I like all those maps, have a 1.00 kdr, communicate, understand the aspects (especially no gates lol) and It has association with Ukraine.

I'll stick to RUS Spetznas now tho...

Cool, do you speak russian by any chance??

Nadeyus ska4esh da, tagda ya znayu tchto ti prisayedenishsa :p

Werbung: