Chaos Assault is recruiting!!!!!

-ChaosX-

The first thing that I would like to say is thank you. Thank you for giving me time to introduce a new clan to the Combat Arms community. Chaos Assault is a new clan, but already has members that are experienced. The founded this clan so players can have fun, while they are gaming. I am definitely a nice guy, I am laid back, so if we lose a clan war, I won't flame the players for sucking or anything like that. I do, however, take games seriously, but having fun is the most important thing that I strive. I am not like one of those people that think if you have fun, then you are ok, whether you lose the game or not. I love to win, but I love to have fun also. I want my clan to be consisted of players with high experience, and with a good personality and a good sense of humor. Too many gamers and serious all the time, and when they lose in a game, they just blame other players, or call them cheaters and what not. My clan so far, is a friendly community. I just have a couple guidelines that I want you to follow, or have in order to apply.

* Must have fun....most of the time
* Must have a 1.7+ KDR
* Must have X-Fire
* Must have Ventrillo
* Must be willing to participate in Clan Wars, at any time. I am aware of school
* Must be over 17. I may make acceptions
* Must have a sense of humor
* Must be willing to flame stupidity

I have finally finished the forum that I was working on, for the most part. I still need to tweak a things here and there, but it is open for the public. The rules are posted in one of the boards in the forum. Um, I do not tolerate Cyber [censored!] on my forum. lolololol anyway. I hope you are interested in Chaos Assault.

http://chaos-assault.proboards104.com/index.cgi

Thanks.

-ChaosX-

Werbung: