Cant shoot my gun!!

BETA

Ok, So I thought my action in "CONTROLS" was my shoot button, I dont know cuz im not used to playing PC FPS games, and now ive pressed every button, And I cant shoot my gun, cant swing my knife, and cant throw gernades, everything else works the way i put it, and i couldnt play the game with my graphics card, so i turned all the quality down, and i can play it, but everyone keeps telling me right mouse key or left mouse key, and neither work, i have a laptop and i used my laptop mouse pad, then i also used a wireless mouse figuring it was the laptop, and still didnt work, what do i do or where should I change my shoot settings?

Werbung:

TomtheNinja

When in doubt (with custom controls) restore them back to normal, then slowly change them back to the way that you want to have them, again. If this problem occurred before you changed the controls and settings, then I suggest you re-install the game.

According to your post, you've changed the graphics settings in-game, so you should be somewhat familiar with the "settings" dialog and can maneuver to find the controls tab.

Werbung: