cant play game!!

fredbear

Heres my situation. Game starts up, i can login in, enter a server, enter a channel, and enter the game room, i can chat to others, buy and customize guns, but when i press the start button to join game the in game sign comes up next to my name, then my computer pauses for 4-5 secs and the in game sign goes away meaning i cant play. :mad: Can anyony help?

My computer specs are:
CPU:Q6600
Memory:2 gigs
Graphics card: 8500GT 256 mb

Werbung:

Roger117

Heres my situation. Game starts up, i can login in, enter a server, enter a channel, and enter the game room, i can chat to others, buy and customize guns, but when i press the start button to join game the in game sign comes up next to my name, then my computer pauses for 4-5 secs and the in game sign goes away meaning i cant play. :mad: Can anyony help?

My computer specs are:

From his computer specs shown here I think he's using either Windows XP Home/Pro or Windows Vista Home/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate. I may be wrong.

Love

Describe with more detail.
"The game sign"
I need more detail than just that.
If you can, get a video.

OverLord

My computer specs are:
I have the same situation but I can't even make games or anything.

RunFatBoyRun

the game sign i believe he is refering to is the "in game", "waiting", "starting", etc. that comes up next to your name in the room. I'm having the same problem and have no idea whats causing it.

Roger117

the game sign i believe he is refering to is the "in game", "waiting", "starting", etc. that comes up next to your name in the room. I'm having the same problem and have no idea whats causing it.

Read your thread again, I updated it with information with it. Fredbear's problem is more complex as his computer passes the minimum and required specs for CA easily.

Werbung:

worm139

The same problem to me.
But the difference is that i could join games before but just this evening i as i joined as usually it didnt worked anymore.

Does someone found out how to solve this problem ?