Can not connect to server

Jetling

Just after I log into the server with my username and password, I get a little box that says "Connecting to server. Please wait..."

I was on it last night without any problems but today it seems to not work.

I tried all the usual stuff. Restart the computer, reboot the modem, check firewall is off, disable antivirus, DMZ to my computer, disable all the services and processors that I don't need and also I even tried changing the compatibility to Win XP and Win 98... pretty much done everything apart from re-installing it.

When I get the "connecting to server, please wait" message, I can see the servers behind it and I can see that some of them are full, so that means there is nothing wrong with the server but with my connection some how.

So any suggestions would be good.

Werbung:

rocktrns

Well then you should go get somthing to eat and wait for the server to connect if not wait acouple hours then log back on it happens to me too.
So I wait then I can get on after I wait a little while

Jetling

Well... I just waited 8 hours and I still get the same problem. This only started happening right after the maintenence.

I looked through the forum too see what else I can true but none of it was able to help me.

Jetling

I just tried play combat arms at work and it works fine. So must be something back at my house that is causing it... Not really sure what since I have been having no issues connecting ever since I downloaded this game.

Thanks for you help Rocktrns

rocktrns

I just tried play combat arms at work and it works fine. So must be something back at my house that is causing it... Not really sure what since I have been having no issues connecting ever since I downloaded this game.

Thanks for you help Rocktrns
No problem If you have anymore problems feel free to make another thread.
I'm getting this now. Am I all right to assume that it'll go away in the next sort of day or so? I sure hope so...

No it will go away in about an hour or so!
It might just be your connection Try logging in again it happens to me second time works fine for me.

Werbung: