Can it be done?

Werbung:

Sousanator

No, its not possible to downgrade your wii, but theres really no point to do it.
The only thing you can downgrade is the photo channel, (or the other channels if you copied them to an SD card before upgrading).

Sousanator

No thats not true, and anyway I have homebrew and my wii is fine.
At the time this thread was created there was none, but there is actually a downgrader now.
But the downgrader is still somewhat useless since v3.3 is now homebrew compatible.

There's still some things that are easier to do with v3.2 like play Trucha Signed disks (like uncensored Manhunt and Custom Guitar Heroes), which is why I say somewhat, but you can still get around it with GeckOS.

Jdeadevil

Actually yeah that's a good point. Well it's good to know you don't have to go back a few Wii versions to "Homebrew" it with custom applications and stuff. It's also cool that all you need is the files on your computer, an SD card and Zelda: Twilight Princess (anyone want to explain to me why you need that game disk?). I mean, the things you need are actually legal and safe Wii officials, unlike the Pandora Battery, or the magic memory stick, which are both extremely difficault to get your hands on (I mean, not official to the PSP console).

Sousanator

It's also cool that all you need is the files on your computer, an SD card and Zelda: Twilight Princess (anyone want to explain to me why you need that game disk?).
Because there is a save game exploit int that game that bushing discovered. As in they found a unsecured spot in the savegame file, and were able to use it to their advantage to write their own code.

The PSP used savegame exploits in its early stages, its one of the most common softmod console exploits (used on the original xbox also).
I mean, the things you need are actually legal and safe Wii officials, unlike the Pandora Battery, or the magic memory stick, which are both extremely difficault to get your hands on (I mean, not official to the PSP console).
You can use the Official battery, Official memory stick, and Official firmware to create a Pandora battery and memory stick. The only way it can get more official is if Sony endorsed it.

Werbung: