Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Werbung:

Jordan B

WOW ! CALEEB IS RIGHT ABOUT SOMETHING !

Seriously, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 isn't out yet, but the first is great, you should check it out.

HeadShot

I regret buying CoD5, it wasn't that great. Tried out CoD4 on my cousin's 360, and it was pwn. Modern Warfare 2 will be just as great. :/

SyDwInDeR54

What i've heard was that they werent making another COD MODERN WARFARE they are simply going to make another game with the horrid future weapons like in halo if that happens im quiting life

E

Elite SEAL

No. Infinity Ward confirmed Call of Duty 5: Modern Warfare 2 in February.

Here's the teaser:

Modern Warfare 2

the teaser isn't that great, I mean, I get that there are Russian terrorists or something, but it doesn't really grab me. The only thing pulling me in is that Infinity Ward and Activison are doing it.

Jordan B

I will buy it if Combat Arms gets cancelled.

If not, sorry.

Oh and with the amount of money C.A is bringing in, I doubt that Nexon will cancel it.

E

Elite SEAL

I will buy it if Combat Arms gets cancelled.

If not, sorry.

Oh and with the amount of money C.A is bringing in, I doubt that Nexon will cancel it.

I would still get COD4, over Combat Arms. I mean, yes, Nexon did good with graphics and stuff, but it is still nothing compared to what Activision and Infinity Ward pull off.

How does Nexon get money? I mean, this is a free game -is it from people buying NX cash?

Werbung: