1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our gamer community by registering for free here

Cal

Discussion in 'Combat Arms League Information' started by guruizzy, Aug 26, 2008.

1. guruizzy

guruizzy New Member

I know there isn't an actual division for CA, but there is a lot of talk about adding it on the main discussion board at CAL. I do believe because of the fast growing popularity for this game that CAL will be creating a division really soon. I wouldn't doubt if after a few patches to the game that they will create one.

2. Derek

Derek New Member

This game will grow very big if CAL ends up doing a league for this game. Its a MUST!

3. guruizzy

guruizzy New Member

I 2nd that Derek. TGL is good and I'm excited that they are doing a mini-tournament. But once CAL/CPL gets their hands on the game.... it's all over from there. :)

4. chizzy

chizzy New Member

agree with that i really hope they do i used to play cal for cod cod2 and css cal main and invite but the only thing i dissagree with on this game is the ranks people dont understand that rank dont mean anything whos good is whos good