CA Sniper fail-hits?

RadionUK

Basically, i'm querying about the fact that when using snipers (in particular the l69), it feels like that more than half the time i aim at a target and shoot, nothing happens...

Some may say, 'get aim' or 'just takes practice', but i have had my fair share of practice over the years with adapting to different types of sniping through different games and am just trying to find out here what the deal is with CA sniping.

I have heard from a few people that they have had problems with what they call 'empty mags' or 'blank shots', which quite accuratly describes the issues i regularly have when sniping.

With the one shot kill l9 surely all it takes is an aim to the mid torso or head, a split second pause to either land or stop moving and then a single click on the mouse to make the one shot kill. As i've outlined above, this more than often is not the case in this game for me and i'm just looking for either some info on why this happens and how many people find that this happened to them when learnign the ways of the game.

A couple of explanations i can think of are either lag issues or that it is just built into the engine to make the gun less devastating.

Any help appreciated, sorry for the long post.

Rad.

Werbung:

8uP

Well personally this happens to me, but then I realize that you lose like all your accuracy while moving. So ya. The only thing I can tell you (If its what your doing) is either your moving and it looks like you hit them ( but you really don't) OR another thing is I use to hack before I realized its more fun with out hacking but when you cham even if they are right in front of you there are still spots that when you hit them there it won't hurt them. Don't ask me why. Hope this helped.

MooCowMan

I kinda had this problem. I turned my graphics to the lowest settings so it runs as fast as possible and it fixed it a bit.

RadionUK

Yea this sorta stuff does help. Its a really frustrating issue, especially when you see sniper montage videas of people jumping all around the map and never missing...

I know these people have practiced A LOT but still when they point and click it doesnt fire an invisible bullet.

Any more opinions would be appreciated, post away!

Rad.

john66

I've had this problem too. Some people even have it to a very extreme case where they've hit the person three times, seen the blood come off, yet the person didn't die.
I pin the problem down on lag.

8uP

I've had this problem too. Some people even have it to a very extreme case where they've hit the person three times, seen the blood come off, yet the person didn't die.
I pin the problem down on lag.

Ya, I agree, lag is probably the biggest cause of all of this.

Miran_Eitan

It's you. Not the game.

When you shoot a person and you see blood but not the "thwack" of the hit confirmation, or the bullet doesn't leave the gun, you need a better internet connection. Stuff is skipping between you and the server, and shit goes down.

I've never had an issue with the l96 not killing the target. I just miss occasionally because it has wonky accuracy at range.

RadionUK

Practice makes perfect i must admit.

I have been trying out the l96 quite a lot and now 99% of the time can make a hit.

For those of you that find yourselves firing at a DEAD CENTRE, NON MOVING target all you need to do is: aim slightly to the left or right, i find that this helps NO END.

I'm not sure how the game was make or whats going on but basically, the l96 is a 1 shot kill. If this was 100% accurate then every mother fucker would use this gun and the game would be 100% hanging on who has the fastest aim (like CS). I think that somewhere abouts, the nexeon producers have disadvantaged the l96 sniper so that you need to aim off centre to get the kill every now and then.

For those of you that say, "i always shoot dead centre and never miss a kill" i front you to play just a few games and see how many you actually hit when aiming dead centre.

I'm waffling like f**k coz i'm wasted so i'll leave it there.

BUT, i do speak the truth and i still have my sanity...just...

Rad.

December Man

Sniping is strange in this game. In other games scoring a headshot on moving targets is of medium difficulty for me. Here I have trouble hitting a completely still target. Even when I'm not moving. It's not my connection, that's for sure. I checked. I think that indeed, aiming to the left or right might fix it.

Werbung: