Bought this for the wife

Werbung:

XxxRanciDxxX

Dont listen to them. It's a great game. I'd suggest playing alliance, female's tend to liek that better. It's much nicer on the eyes. Perhaps have her make a night elf druid. Or a cleric of some kind. Thsoe are the most popular female classes in the game.

Me and my Ex both played, fun game.

DigitalSword

it consumes the idle time if you have any. Recommend You go alliance, ppl r nicer there. The real idiots go horde, ironically enough.

I would also check the realm status page at worlfofwarcraft.com and select a decent realm, the mepty ones you can always get into but there is usually ZERo interction with others. Go for Warsong, Myself Intoxicated, Innovision, Physical Fatness, and Loudboy play there.

=P

|DS|

Machiavelli

Re: ...

DigitalSword said:
it consumes the idle time if you have any. Recommend You go alliance, ppl r nicer there. The real idiots go horde, ironically enough.

I would also check the realm status page at worlfofwarcraft.com and select a decent realm, the mepty ones you can always get into but there is usually ZERo interction with others. Go for Warsong, Myself Intoxicated, Innovision, Physical Fatness, and Loudboy play there.

=P

|DS|

Yeah, I play there too fyi...

Werbung:

Intoxicated

i hope they left it, i hate people who suck and make the queue huge. i wish half the people would leave it. however, i have several real life friends who play on warsong, and many friends i have met through punx, and i for one am not leaving.